You may wish to have another user, such as a new team member, gain access to the Saratoga Support portal on Aurea so that they can submit support requests.
The user to whom access needs to be granted should follow the steps outlined below:
- Open the Saratoga Support Portal
- Click the Sign in link at the top of the page
- Click the Sign up link in the Login popup
- Enter your Full Name and Email address, then click the Sign up button
- You will receive an email with a temporary login. Follow the instructions in the email to login to the Saratoga Support Portal and activate your account.
- The user will now have access to the Saratoga Knowledge Base and be able to submit Support Requests using the Submit a request button at the top of the screen: